G-Consult, spol. s.r.o. was founded in 2004. Since the beginning of its business activities in the field of geology and environment G-Consult has focused on geo engineering and hydrogeological investigation, environmental impact assessment, environmental auditing, risk analyses, remediation work, waste and environmetal management systems.
Our company constantly reinvests significant part of its income into its further development. Money is put into modernization of our technical base and qualification training of our personnel. This investment policy enables our company to react operatively to changing market requirements and keep its good name.
G-Consult, spol. s.r.o. has an integrated management system certified according to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards (Quality Management System, Environmental Management System and Occupational Health and Safety Management System).
|Name:||G-Consult, spol. s r.o.|
|Company address:||Výstavní 367/109, 703 00 Ostrava-Vítkovice, Czech Republic|
|Registered:||v OR vedeném u KS v Ostravě, odd. C, vložka 9104|
|Tax registrarion number:||CZ64616886|
|ID of data box:||mvi7xxm|
AUTHORIZATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Authorized engineer in building structures
- Geo engineering (5)
- Hydrogeology (6)
- Geological works – remediation work, remediation geology (3)
- Resources geology
- Environmental geology
- Geotechnical investigation for roads and motorways (MdaS ČR)
- EIA authorization according to the Act 100/2001 Sb.
- Authorized expert (impact of environmental damages, geo engineering, hydrogeology)
- Regional Mining Authority Ostrava – responsible representative
- Certification for Groundwater Sampling Manager
- Certification for Wastewater Sampling Manager
- Certification for Wastes Sampling Manager
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
G-Consult, spol. s.r.o. has a management system certified according to the standards of ČSN EN ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ČSN EN ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and ČSN ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System).
The policy of Integrated Management System was introduced in accordance with requirements of the above-mentioned standards.